Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Three C's (camping, candy and Carrie Underwood)

Carrie is the last thing I'll blog about but she is so cute I thought I'd put her pic up for you to enjoy first!


Uncle Buddy joined us for a night when we went on the annual camping trip! We went to Fairfield Lake State Park this year and it was a BEAUTIFUL weekend.

Uncle Don is feeling better after his back surgery. He was back to his playful self on the trip.



I think Luke and Cameron go camping just to play in the fire!

The boys are going on their "walk", where I'm sure Granpa lets them do all the things that Sally and I say no to~


This is last year's walk, my how they grow~


I'm pretty sure this is the last year Luke will pose as a scarecrow, Matt hasn't seen this yet:)


Luke was a Storm Trooper this year, this is his cool pose. We went to trunk or treat at church and then went to a friends neighborhood to trick or treat.

Luke always looks for Miss Lynn, she gives him extra candy.

Bhealor and Ella joined us at church, everyone raked in the candy.


Here is my team on Storybook Character Day, we were Snowmen at Night!

Well my mom flew me home last weekend and took me, Sally, Cameron and a few of her friends to see the Carrie Underwood concert. Now I have to tell you she is a little obsessed with Carrie and is a fanclub member, which led to us having really great seats:) Little Big Town opened for her and they were so good! This was Cameron's first concert and he got to touch Carrie's hand three times. He'll be disappointed at every concert he attends after this!


We had a great time and I had the best weekend of sleep in recent memory:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got some great pictures. It looks like it has been a great Fall. I just love seeing the pictures of the boys and how they have grown.

The Carrie concert was so wonderful for me because you, Sally and Cameron were there to share it. Love you, Mom