Friday, June 20, 2008

Life's a Beach!

Luke has had a great summer so far! He was invited to go to Schlitterbaun with Sarah and Susan on Wednesday and then got to spend the night with them in Galveston at the beach house they rented for the week! I have been staying with my Nan in LaMarque which is only a few minutes from Galveston so it worked out well. I went to pick him up Thursday and took a few pics!













Sarah and Luke carried their boogie boards down to the beach to show me their "moves"!



Waiting on the perfect wave!













I made them pose for this, but it sure is cute! They had such a great time together!









Poor Miss Susan was left to be the pack mule for the kids snacks and drinks! She is a trooper!










This was the biggest wave I saw, but they thought it was great!



Luke had so much fun with Maggie, she was Sarah's grandmother's dog.












This is the best part of the beach... gettin' dirty!






















Sarah at her finest. Maybe she will be an executive chef some day..........









We headed back to Nan's when the storms started to roll in. Thanks Birdwells for the great little Galveston vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like fun. I'm sure we are looking at some future surfers!

Love,
Nonna

Becca said...

Looks like fun!! We miss you guys!