Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Fun!

We have really enjoyed our Labor Day weekend! I haven't accomplished much, but that's the point of a holiday isn't it? We went out to visit Paula and John on Saturday and the kids enjoyed jumping on the trampoline and watching Sponge Bob in bed. I'm sure in 10 years we won't be letting them go into the bedroom and shut the door as the climb into bed together,but for now it was a nice break for all of us! We had such a good time cooking out and seeing our friends that we don't get to see see nearly enough these days! Here are a few pics of the kids jumping!

Luke started out very cautious but Rileigh helped him by putting the throw down on him and then it was on!


They were so tired by the end of the night that it was straight to bed when we got home. Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday, enjoy your week!


2 comments:

danalafargue said...

Very fun :-)
I'm glad you guys had a good long weekend.

Becca said...

What cute pics (and I am NOT referring to the one with me in it! I'll get you back for that one!). I am missing you guys this week!