Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Wedding

My cousin Clint and his wife Amanda got married this weekend in Kerrville. Aren't that such a cute couple(well you can't see her but she's a cutie!) We had a great trip to Kerrville Sat. morning, it is such a beautiful drive to the hill country. I've decided that when I win the lottery I'll be getting Matt and I a ranch home in Marble Falls or Fredricksburg:) The church was beautiful and the reception was at the Shriner's College in Kerrville which I didn't even know existed, but it was so nice!








This isn't the best picture but the whole sanctuary was made out of that white rock that is so prevalent in the area. It was the Methodist church in Kerrville. It is always so much fun to see family that you don't get to see except at holidays.

Here is my Aunt Jan, Aunt Nancy(Clint's mom) and my mom. They all look so beautiful!







This is my cousin Misty (Camden's mom) and my mom!

This is my cousin Bethany(Clint's sister) and Luke. Bethany just started at A&M, she has a full scholarship.....Go for as long as the money will Beth!





Here are mommy and Luke, my little guy is getting so big! He would shake people's hands and say hello, before I know it he'll be walking me down and seating me for his wedding........ I'll scream and tell him she's not good enough for him........an ugly seen will then follow, but we'll always have these great memories right?!!


Here is Luke with his Nonno and Nonna, they spoil him rotten and he loves it! We spent some time shopping in Fredricksburg today on the way back and I have to say that Franco was so good following us women around while we stopped at every store! Luke moaned and groaned about his feet and needing a break until he saw the toy store, then he was FINE.

The biggest hit of the night was the dancing, well for Luke anyway. He was HILARIOUS dancing with his cousin Camden. I have a little video for everyone to check out. Now don't flood the phone lines to Dancing with the Stars just yet, he needs a little more practice.


All in all it was a great weekend, we enjoyed the whole thing. I'm so not ready for this week but someone has a BIG birthday on Friday. I keep telling Luke his daddy is A LOT older than mommy and that 40 is really getting up there. Matt is taking Luke and Maddie to the races on Friday (don't tell their teachers) and then we are going to have a nice weekend at home! Hope everyone enjoys their week too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute for words. You did a great job of capturing the whole feeling of the wedding. This was absolutely a wonderful celebration. Love, Mom

Becca said...

THAT totally made my day! Where did he get those moves?? It wasn't from Aunt Becca! :o) The wedding looks like it was beautiful! I am glad you guys had a good time!

danalafargue said...

I LOVE IT :-) That was the hit of the day over here with a couple of little girls (and one big one) :-)
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Tammy
The coverage of the wedding was great. I'm still on cloud nine. It was a wonderful wedding and I'm so glad you and Luke were able to come.
Since I don't think you have enough birthdays in September here are a few more:
Jaci Friday Sept 21 - age 11
Camden Monday Sept 24 - age 5
Aunt Nancy Monday Sept 24 - age ???

Misti enjoyed you being there this weekend.

We love you
Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!!!
Sam