Monday, August 20, 2007

Basketti Boy

I was going through some stuff on my computer at work today and I came across this picture of Luke. It is one of my all time favorites! He was about 11months old and was at First Baptist Early Childhood Center. He had just eaten some spaghetti for lunch and his teacher took this pic before cleaning him up. To this day "basketti" is his favorite food, his daddy's is the best he says! We are missing him so much and I thought I'd just put this up to show how fast time goes, he starts kindergarten next Monday. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom - I thank you for the picture and I hope you have a nice day. Since you are missing me I thought I would write this note. I told Nonna that I miss Daddy and Momma. Since it is quiet you and Daddy can have fun together and have a nice dinner. Daddy misses me and I love my Momma so much even my Daddy. I miss Bo.........so much! I love him so much and he is the prettiest boy ever. Love - Luke

I finally had to just quit typing. Luke is still talking!

Melissa said...

Oh it is baby Luke! This is the most adorable picture:)

Becca said...

I remember that!! I LOVE that picture!! Now I miss my boy even more...gee, thanks! :o)