Thursday, July 5, 2007

Annual Fourth Parade








We started our fourth of July at Arlington's annual parade. Matt says it is one of the biggest 4th parades in the U.S. You might not think so if you sat through it but we love it none the less. Nonni saved our places as usual, getting there about 5am. The kids loved the Elvis' on tiny motor bikes and the floats. I really like to watch the high school bands. By the time we got home we were hungry and tired so we ate lunch and napped. We had our own little fireworks show later that night right here in the neighborhood. I don't think it was legal but we were able to watch out the windows. By the end of the night the kids were exhausted as was I. We are really looking forward to our vacation to Tyler next week. I really enjoy reading your comments so keep them coming.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Look at these two asleep that is just priceless. Glad that you guys had a happy fourth:)

Chesley said...

Yay Tammy!!! I am glad you have started a blog! I wonder about some Farrell people from time to time. I am a big srapbooker but since I have started blogging I haven't scrapped much. This is so much easier and less mess. Looking forward to keeping up with you. :)

Chesley Walton