Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Welcome Travis!



I'm sorry I haven't updated in a couple days, my mom let me know I was dropping the ball! Well on Sunday we made the switch, Travis for Cameron in Centerville, Tx! It was crazy how crowded the roads were and the little Subway/Texas Burger we met at. I've lived in north Texas for over 10 years now and I have never seen traffic like that on the road before! Anyway, we had a great lunch and visited for awhile and then unloaded trunks and headed to our respective houses.


We made it home just before the big storm hit and I was glad we weren't driving in it! Monday was just a stay at home day, I cleaned and the boys just played all day. Travis started book one of Harry Potter, he is a voracious reader and I think he will really enjoy it! Today the boys suffered through my two hour hair appointment and watched in absolute horror as I had my eye brows waxed! They didn't understand why anyone would pay to have that done. I could have gone into the Luke birth story and what pain really is, but I don't think they are quite ready for that:) So after that it was lunch time and we headed to Chicken Reds(another favorite of Luke's). Now, Travis tried to play cool like he was much to old at the ripe age of 9 to enjoy an outside play park. After ten minutes outside he ran up and said,"E, I have to admit I'm having fun!" and so I was glad that they were able to enjoy themselves.









The boys had a good time running around hiding from each other. At one point I was looking away and I heard this horrific scream and I look up and it was Travis and he was all red faced, apparently his little cousin scared the what for out of him. It was really funny! After that we headed to Luke's swim lesson at Emler and Travis had a good time watching Luke swim.


Luke has been taking lessons since January and Matt and I are really impressed with the school. Luke has come a long way!

That's Luke plopping out of the slide at the end of his lesson. Travis told him how well he did, and that's a big compliment coming from Trav. We headed out to Hallmark to get Travis a Webkinz. He has watched Luke play his on the computer and was torn between the fact that he may be too old for one(his thought) and the fact that everyone he knows that has one is a girl! He went ahead and got one and is in love with Rex his bulldog. He dressed it like a gangster on the computer but I just told him yes it is cool! He is having a great time on Uncle Matt's laptop. He also got some Crocs that Granpa bought for him. Now we all have Crocs and Travis made fun of how ugly they were and he would never get any, but I knew he would come around. Sure enough he told me he wanted a pair and so he picked out chocolate brown, I told him I wouldn't spend Granpa's money on lime green ones! Well I have to get off before Luke kills me, Travis is on the laptop and Luke has given up all the Webkinz world time he can handle so I could update.....................Bye!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trav, looks like you are having a great time. I showed the blog to Cam last night before we went to Casa Ole (his pick) and that was a mistake. He started crying because he didn't get to go to Chicken Red's. I tried to explain it all to him and had to give up saying we would go there next time we're at E's.
I love you B. Momma

Anonymous said...

Hi Sebesta Camp!

I'm jealous of all of the fun you are having especially watching E get her eyebrows waxed!

Anyway, Sunday was fun and crowded. I'm glad all of you are having a good time.

We miss you Trav! We miss you too Luke.

Love,

Nonna

Melissa said...

Tammy you are just keeping yourself busy with these boys! It looks like everybody is still having a blast at Camp Sebesta. I bet Luke is on Cloud nine having another kiddo around to play with:)