Saturday, July 28, 2007

Our last Hoorah!

Well I'm a few days behind, but we have had an exciting couple of days! On Friday we woke up early and went "garage saling" the boys had a blast! They scored some bubble wrap(a family favorite), books, videos(like I need more of either of those) and some sodas to go! We ended up at a house of a retired teacher from Pantego, Luke recognized a Kinder teacher at the sale. So after some schmoozing we walked away with a lot of loot for $5!! A fun time was had by all. After that we were hungry, okay I was hungry and we headed off to Krispy Kreme for a little sugar buzz. The boys had fun watching the donuts go through the glaze, it is my dream to lay on that conveyor belt, mouth open and go under the sheet of glaze four or five times, I don't think my thighs would allow it though! Anyway it was a great morning!

Next we headed to McDonald's for lunch with Miss Dana, Camryn(girl) and Staysha. Then the boys got to go to Miss Dana's for an afternoon of fun!

Cameron was so excited to play on the car mat! They all became great buds and it is funny to watch the Cam's try to decipher which one is being called,corrected etc. Now Miss Dana is much braver than me, she actually tells the children she has PLAYDOH! I always use the old," Oh that playdoh was old and I had to throw it out!" So here is a look at Playdoh heaven!

We headed home for a late nap and hung out at home last night. This morning Matt had to work:( so the boys and I got up and headed to the theatre to see Transformers! It was a little more violent than I had anticipated but apparently I was the only one in our party scared! The boys LOVED it and had a great time eating popcorn at 10am. I had heartburn, I'm sure because I'm now 35 and rotting from the inside out! We had an afternoon of fun with Camryn(girl), her mom and sister tried to go see Harry Potter but the IMAX movie was messed up so they came back! The boys and I went to Putt Putt Golf to ride go carts this evening but they don't have go carts at the one by our house(of course they don't),so the boys played putt putt instead.


Here is Luke taking his mini golf so seriously. He really does want to take lessons, maybe next year.




Cameron has the amazing talent of NEVER picking up his club, he just kind of drags it along until the ball goes in. He had no interest in having his E help him with his technique either! I know everyone will be shocked but the boys TIED, so everyone was a winner.
We ended our visit with a trip to the game room where the boys racked up over 400 tickets, yeah for me! We picked out some stuff that I will throwing away tomorrow and left happy campers! It has been a great week and we have really enjoyed having Cam. Keeping up with this blog daily has been fun too! Stay tuned for week two of Camp Sebesta(Sally's label) where Travis will be our star! Here is a parting shot of the boys racing each other on motorcycles, hope that is not a omen of what is to come!


No comments: