Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Surprise Visitor

We had a surprise visit from NONNA yesterday! She was up in Dallas for business and stopped by for coffee and visit with her boys. Luke seemed a little more excited than Cam, but of course Cameron can see his Nonna anytime he wants. They had a great day yesterday we went to Luke's swim lesson, Cam was hoping they would let him slide at the end but it was not to be:( Then we went to McDonald's for a nutritious lunch and some playtime. We headed home for our special visitor and had some quiet time, my favorite time of the day. Matt was so good he took the boys grocery shopping last night so I could go see one of my good friends Samantha announced at the FWISD board meeting as the new Assistant Principal of Westcreek Elementary Yeah!!!! Congrats to her she so deserves it! So when I got home the boys were watching TV and fell asleep shortly after. We are headed out to the Cats game again tonight for try 2 so wish us luck and check back for the updates!

Luke is now insisting on goofy pics EVERY TIME I take a picture,I think it really brings out their true personalities don't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those SURPRISE visits!!! Looks like my baby is having lotsa fun. You go Uncle Matt, won't catch me taking 2 to the store by myself :)
Hi Cam, Momma, Diya, and Bubba miss you. Have fun and I'll see you and Homer on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing my little guys! They are so........cute. I think I'd better stick to my every day face that surprise one scared the you know what out of me!
Love,

Mom