Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Welcome to our page

Anyone who knows me will laugh when they find out I have started a blog. I have grand notions of doing scrap booking, running etc. yet I never seem to get it all done:) I am really going to try and keep this updated though. Please let me know when you visit so I can keep in touch. Check up on us, we have lots of things planned this summer~

I also have to congratulate my best friend on her impending doom... oh I mean her precious gift from God. That is exactly what it is( the precious gift part) and I'm so thrilled that she will join the motherhood club very soon. Becca and Jason, we are so happy for you guys................ YEAH

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Boy, you have too much time on your hands ~ come over to my life just for a day, and I will keep ya busy! Exciting news about Becca and Jason! Get the details from ya later.

Love ya,
Paula

Denise said...

Hey Tam,

This is great! Thanks, for sharing your crazy life here in Pearland, TX for the last few days. Nonno and I really enjoyed having you and the kids.

Congratulations to Becca and Jason! Luke really can't belive you are doing this to him!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Tam,

We enjoyed your visit. We got more rain after you left - we're waterlogged. Have fun this summer. We will be up there one more time.

My congrats to Becca and Jason.

Hi to Paula...

Love, Dad

Melissa said...

I am glad you have a blog! I have o say that Luke is just so darn cute! I am so extremely happy for Becca she will make a fantastic mommy!

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well. Tammy moves to the current century. Pretty cool. This should be a great place for me to tell stories about flinging Cheerios, messy rooms and happy mornings...from your long forgotten childhood. Glad we got to see you, Luke and Madison at Nanny's. You're doing great as a Mom and I'm glad to have you on the team. BTW, the Texas City Baskin-Robbins is back in business, so life is good.

Uncle Ron

Anonymous said...

Hello, there!
Yay for Becca!!!! But I'm so sad she won't be closer. I am so excited for her!! Congrats, congrats!!!
Kiss my boy,
Dana

Becca said...

Hey there! Thanks for including me on your blog..."impending doom", huh? Gee, thanks! ;o) I love the site! You had better keep it up!

Love ya,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

So glad to hear Cameron is going home! We will continue to keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Great pics! Love the blog!

Love,
Nonni